We offer an extensive benefits package to full-time team members:
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive training for all Team Members
- Life insurance/Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability
- A Winning Culture focused on Fun, Innovation, Strategy, & Competition
- Must be able to carry out assigned tasks from the Chief Engineer or General Manager while meeting deadlines. Must be able to oversee contract labor to ensure work is of the highest standard.
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift/push up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to regularly stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, & other physical movements. Must be able to follow procedures for preventive maintenance.
- Must be able to manage guest requests, complaints, and deliver world-class service to all hotel guests.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays if needed
ABOUT THIS HOTEL
Crowne Plaza Atlanta SW - Peachtree City is operated under a Franchise License Agreement from IHG Hotels & Resorts and managed by Apsilon Hotels, which is the Management Company. We have a winning culture that loves to compete and lives by the Company motto - Serving is Our Passion. We’re passionate about serving our team members & guests and obsessed with delivering memorable experiences to all those we serve.
Crowne Plaza is an upscale brand with over 420+ locations worldwide and another 80+ in the development pipeline.
WHAT DOES A MAINTENANCE TECH DO?
A Maintenance Tech is an extremely vital position to help in asset management for the hotel. The Maintenance Tech works very closely with the Chief Engineer. While the position greatly affects the overall maintenance & working components of the hotel, it’s also one of delivering the culture, and of course, passionately serving our guests. Relationships are the heart of what we do so building & strengthening relationships with our valued guests is what builds guest loyalty. Promoting brand awareness and delivering world-class service should be done with a laser focus.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS?
We’re relentlessly recruiting 5-Star talent, and we’ve noticed a model of an ideal candidate! Successful candidates that joined one of our teams and went on to have a successful career have a strong work ethic and values that directly align with ours in how we operate our hotels. We use the “CHIP” acronym which stands for Communication, Honesty, Integrity, & Passion for Serving. We do require a Technical Education or College Degree for this position. We prefer at least 3 years in hospitality or related building maintenance and good working knowledge of basic plumbing, painting, electrical repairs, and landscaping tools & equipment. If you feel you’re a 5-Star talent, we’d love the chance to speak with you about a tryout for our championship team!
WHY TRYOUT FOR OUR TEAM?
Well, there’s no doubt that it’s extremely rewarding to be part of a championship-caliber team! Who doesn’t Love to Win? Our teams love to strategize, game plan, and compete at the highest level. We strive to have each one of our hotels in our portfolio as an Award-Winning Hotel. We'd love for you to play your role in this team goal!
We offer extensive benefits listed above, but being on a championship team is rewarding in itself. We strongly believe in having a “W.A.R.” mindsight for our team members where they feel Wanted, Appreciated, and Rewarded. Let us know you’d like to tryout by clicking on the APPLY button now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.