Catering Sales Manager
We offer an extensive benefits package to full-time team members:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Life insurance/Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability
- A Winning Culture focused on Fun, Innovation, & Strategy
- Must be proactive in pursuing new leads, conducting cold calls, and following up with warm calls. Must be able to maintain existing accounts and solicit new business.
- Must possess excellent oral & written communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership skills. Have strong revenue & yield management skills.
- Able to assist guests with menu selection and planning and detail the contract with guests so they understand all costs.
- Must be able to coordinate events with relevant team members.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays when needed.
ABOUT THIS HOTEL
Crowne Plaza Atlanta NE - Norcross is operated under a Franchise License Agreement from IHG Hotels & Resorts and managed by Apsilon Hotels, which is the Management Company. We have a winning culture that loves to compete and lives by the Company motto - Serving is Our Passion. We’re passionate about serving our team members & guests and obsessed with delivering memorable experiences to all those we serve.
Crowne Plaza is an upscale brand with over 420+ locations worldwide and another 80+ in the development pipeline.
WHAT DOES A CATERING SALES MANAGER DO?
A Catering Sales Manager is an extremely vital position to help in revenue management for the hotel. The Catering Sales Manager works very closely with the Director of Sales, the Food & Beverage Director, and the General Manager. This position requires accurate information to be delivered to all relevant departments. Relationships are the heart of what we do so building & strengthening relationships with our valued guests is what builds guest loyalty. Promoting brand awareness and delivering world-class service should be done with a laser focus.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS?
We’re relentlessly recruiting 5-Star talent, and we’ve noticed a model of an ideal candidate! Successful candidates that joined one of our teams and went on to have a successful career have a strong work ethic and values that directly align with ours in how we operate our hotels. We use the “CHIP” acronym which stands for Communication, Honesty, Integrity, & Passion for Serving. We do require a Technical Education or College Degree for this position. We prefer at least 5 years in hospitality or related building maintenance and good working knowledge of industrial and mechanical systems. If you feel you’re a 5-Star talent, we’d love the chance to speak with you about a tryout for our championship team!
WHY TRYOUT FOR OUR TEAM?
Well, there’s no doubt that it’s extremely rewarding to be part of a championship-caliber team! Who doesn’t Love to Win? Our teams love to strategize, game plan, and compete at the highest level. We strive to have each one of our hotels in our portfolio as an Award-Winning Hotel. We'd love for you to play your role in this team goal!
We offer extensive benefits listed above, but being on a championship team is rewarding in itself. We strongly believe in having a “W.A.R.” mindsight for our team members where they feel Wanted, Appreciated, and Rewarded. Let us know you’d like to tryout by clicking on the APPLY button now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.