Front Office Manager
We offer an extensive benefits package to full-time team members:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Life insurance/Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability
- A Winning Culture focused on Fun, Innovation, & Strategy
- Must be able to oversee, plan, direct the operating procedures & standards, and manage the operations of the Front Desk
- Must be able to plan & coordinate the work schedules & activities of the Front Desk staff and ensure a profitable labor analysis
- Must be able to manage requests, complaints, and deliver world-class service to all hotel guests and strive to exceed guest expectations
- Must be able in talent management to interview, hire, train, and manage the entire front desk operations
- This position can lead to being promoted to Assistant General Manager
ABOUT THIS HOTEL
Towneplace Suites Atlanta - Airport North is operated under a Franchise License Agreement from Marriott Hotels & Resorts and managed by Apsilon Hotels, which is the Management Company. We have a winning culture that loves to compete and lives by the Company motto - Serving is Our Passion. We’re passionate about serving our team members & guests and obsessed with delivering memorable experiences to all those we serve.
Towneplace Suites is an extended-stay brand with over 460+ locations and another 200+ in the development pipeline.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS?
We’re relentlessly recruiting 5-Star talent, and we’ve noticed a model of an ideal candidate! Successful candidates that joined one of our teams and went on to have a successful career have a strong work ethic and values that directly align with ours in how we operate our hotels. We use the “CHIP” acronym which stands for Communication, Honesty, Integrity, & Passion for Serving. While we do prefer candidates to hold a High School Diploma or a Higher Education Degree, we also know that the right experience can be earned in many ways. If you feel you’re a 5-Star talent, we’d love the chance to speak with you about a tryout for our championship team!
WHY TRYOUT FOR OUR TEAM?
Well, there’s no doubt that it’s extremely rewarding to be part of a championship-caliber team! Who doesn’t Love to Win? Our teams love to strategize, game plan, and compete at the highest level. We strive to have each one of our hotels as an Award-Winning Hotel. We'd love for you to play your role in this team goal!
We offer excellent benefits listed above and a chance to join a winning culture focused on Fun, Innovation, and Strategy! Let us know you’d like to tryout by clicking on the APPLY button now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.