HR Admin Assistant
We offer an extensive benefits package to full-time team members:
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Vacation
- Life insurance/Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability
- A Winning Culture focused on Fun, Innovation, & Strategy
- Must have a strong work ethic and be reliable & dependable
- Create and maintain positive work relationships with all of Apsilon Hotels team members
- Serve as liaison between HR and Payroll to ensure all new hire information and team member updates are implemented in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in the administration of company benefit programs by scheduling monthly meetings, distributing information, and answering questions.
- Assist with accurate and timely completion of forms (Insurance & 401k)
Apsilon Hotels is the Management Company. We operate our hotels under a Franchise License Agreement, and we're an approved partner from Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, IHG Hotels & Resorts, and Best Western Hotels & Resorts. We have a winning culture that focuses on Fun, Innovation, and Strategy and lives by the company motto - Serving is Our Passion. We’re passionate about serving our team members & guests and obsessed with delivering memorable experiences to all those we serve.
Apsilon Hotels has 15 hotels with 10 brands in our portfolio and more coming in the development pipeline. The future is very bright.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS?
We’re relentlessly recruiting 5-Star talent, and we’ve noticed a model of an ideal candidate! Successful candidates that joined one of our teams and went on to have a successful career have a strong work ethic and values that directly align with ours in how we operate our hotels. We use the “CHIP” acronym which stands for Communication, Honesty, Integrity, & Passion for Serving. While we do prefer candidates to hold a High School Diploma or a Higher Education Degree, we also know that the right experience can be earned in many ways. If you feel you’re a 5-Star talent, we’d love the chance to speak with you about a tryout for our championship team!
WHY TRYOUT FOR OUR TEAM?
Well, there’s no doubt that it’s extremely rewarding to be part of a championship-caliber team! Who doesn’t Love to Win? Our teams love to strategize, game plan, and compete at the highest level. We have Award-Winning hotels in our portfolio and want to continue to add to these amazing accomplishments. We'd love for you to play your role in this team goal!
While we offer extensive benefits listed above, we also have an amazing company culture, a phenomenal work environment, and a fun, family-like atmosphere. Let us know that you’d like to tryout by clicking on the APPLY button now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.