Towneplace Suites - Atlanta Airport North
Atlanta, GA, USA
We offer an extensive benefits package to full-time team members:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive training for all Team Members
- Life insurance/Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability
- A Winning Culture focused on Fun, Innovation, Strategy, & Competition
- Must be able to oversee, plan, direct the operating procedures & standards, and manage the operations of the hotel to ensure a healthy profit
- Must be able to formulate budgets, maintain financial records and submit proper reporting to the Management Company
- Must be able to manage requests, complaints, and deliver world-class service to all hotel guests and strive to exceed guest expectations
- Must be able in talent management to interview, hire, train, and manage the entire hotel operations
- Must be able to plan and conduct sales & marketing activities
ABOUT THIS HOTEL
Towneplace Suites - Atlanta Airport North is operated under a Franchise License Agreement from Marriott Hotels & Resorts and managed by Apsilon Hotels, which is the Management Company. We have a winning culture that loves to compete and lives by the Company motto - Serving is Our Passion. We’re passionate about serving our team members & guests and obsessed with delivering memorable experiences to all those we serve.
Towneplace Suites is an all-suite hotel brand with over 400 locations worldwide and another 50+ in the development pipeline.
WHAT DOES A GENERAL MANAGER DO?
A General Manager is the most vital position that affects overall hotel operations and profitability. The General Manager works very closely with all other department managers. The General Manager oversees each dept and is responsible for the asset management of the hotel. While the position greatly affects the overall guest experience, it’s also one of leading the entire hotel team, delivering the culture, and of course, passionately serving our guests. Relationships are the heart of what we do so building & strengthening relationships with our valued guests is what builds guest loyalty. Promoting brand awareness and delivering world-class service should be done with a laser focus.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS?
We’re relentlessly recruiting 5-Star talent, and we’ve noticed a model of an ideal candidate! Successful candidates that joined one of our teams and went on to have a successful career have a strong work ethic and values that directly align with ours in how we operate our hotels. We use the “CHIP” acronym which stands for Communication, Honesty, Integrity, & Passion for Serving. While we do prefer candidates to hold a High School Diploma or a Higher Education Degree, we also know that the right experience can be earned in many ways. If you feel you’re a 5-Star talent, we’d love the chance to speak with you about a tryout for our championship team!
WHY TRYOUT FOR OUR TEAM?
Well, there’s no doubt that it’s extremely rewarding to be part of a championship-caliber team! Who doesn’t Love to Win? Our teams love to strategize, game plan, and compete at the highest level. We have Award-Winning hotels in our portfolio and eagerly look forward to making the Towneplace Suites - Atlanta Airport North into an Award-Winning hotel as well! We'd love for you to play your role in this team goal!
We offer extensive benefits listed above, but being on a championship team is rewarding in itself. We strongly believe in having a “W.A.R.” mindsight for our team members where they feel Wanted, Appreciated, and Rewarded. Let us know you’d like to tryout by clicking on the APPLY button now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.